We know you want to conquer the world and are enthusiastic and passionate and you can grow in a day as others do in a year.
SALONIX-TEH team is the right environment where you can grow the way you want. We are a family and our strength lays in the team spirit. We believe in entrepreneurship and appreciate initiative, commitment and results orientation. Therefore, we offer you the opportunity to prove your potential in our team by coaching or courses of functional and managerial skills. Development opportunities within SALONIX-TEH enable you to be the master of your own career.
Our strategy is simple: we hire great people and encourage them to turn their dreams into reality. We believe in sustained effort, a pleasant atmosphere and that kind of creativity that comes into play when talented people from different backgrounds approach problems from different perspectives.
If you want to join our team, please send us your updated CV at email@example.com, specifying the position you are applying for.
Internships at SALONIX-TEH
The internship program aims to:
- provide students enrolled in university or postgraduate studies from various fields the opportunity to work in a department where they are able to enrich the educational experience through practical work;
- sfamiliarize students with business environment, lucrative requirements and SALONIX-TEH’s activity.
This internship program is takes place at SALONIX-TEH headquarters in Chisinau and other business premises.
Areas of interest for SALONIX-TEH:
The program is full-time, and students need to work in the department/departments where they were assigned, fulfilling their duties under the supervision of a member of the department.
The Candidate for the internship program must meet the following criteria:
- be interested and passionate about their chosen field;
- be willing to learn and absorb as much information as possible;
- be available to work in the field;
- be available for the period of participation in the internship program (for 3 months);
- be a reliable person.
Eligible candidates (with all exams passed) and interested in the internship program must send:
- an updated Curriculum Vitae;
- a Letter of Recommendation / request from the University;
- a letter of intent describing the reasons for wanting to follow SALONIX-TEH internship program.
The application file must be sent no earlier than 2 months and not later than 1 months before the start of the program by:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferable);
Advantages for students:
- participate in supervised internship program;
- internship report and a Letter of recommendation from our company;
- opportunity to be part of our team in specialized departments after completion of the internship program.